Thursday, 9 January 2014

amazing customer service moment

This picture has nothing to do with this post. It's a random piece of what I assume is an old extreme bike path near my house. I take Tank for walks up in those woods on my days off and looking at the photos I've taken around there makes me feel peaceful.

---

 I saw the most awesome hilarious piece of customer service yesterday. I won't say where it was or who did it so there's no way he can get in trouble because he seems like a really great worker who just said what we are all thinking every day all the time. You'll see what I mean.

A young man came up to a counter to pay a bill.

Worker: Hello! How are ya?

Young man: (says nothing, puts papers on the counter)

Worker: You...paying this?

Young man: Yup. (rolls eyes, pulls out phone and starts scrolling)

Worker: (without missing a beat, turns his chair completely around so his back is to the counter and ignores the young man for what must have been two minutes. It felt like forever.)

Young man: (Finally looks up from his phone.) Um...?

Worker: (Turns back around.) Oh, are you done playing on your phone?

Young man: I was waiting for you to bill me.

Worker: And I was waiting for you to stop being so rude.

Me: LOL OMG AMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment