Monday, 27 January 2014

Get rid of unsightly stretch marks in 3 easy steps!




Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen! Did puberty shock your system around age twelve? Did your hips, thighs and/or breasts grow faster than your skin could keep up with? Are you left with unsightly scar tissue? "Tiger stripes"? Stretch marks?

Well friends, I have found the ultimate method for disguising those stretch marks permanently! And this method can work for you in just three easy steps!



Step 1- be awesome          

Step 2- know a tattoo artist

Step 3- cover that shit up! 



The outside gem shaped bits are not finished at the top because of a combination of me not scheduling enough time for myself and me being a huge baby. I was fine for a couple hours and then suddenly SHIT GOT REEEEAL. Damnit tattoos hurt. This one I especially felt in a strange way, it was a huge terrible ache in my lower back. Anyway I'm getting the rest finished in a few weeks. But for now I am just happy that those stretch marks are covered up and replaced with something so beautiful! I'm so happy!

Thanks to Gerry Effing Kramer , owner of Tattoo Zoo and tattooer extraordinaire.


No comments:

Post a Comment