Saturday, 11 January 2014

SEVEN YEARS



Seven years ago today Ryan and I went out on our first date. We had Jamaican food and then Irish coffees. When he drove me home I had him drop me off two blocks away from my house so he wouldn't know where I lived.

We have a slow-burning romance, an even keel, and it feels like our love hasn't even reached the extent of what it can become. I love that we're both level-headed and a bit romantic, we both like to make each other laugh, we like to do things for each other. We agree on most things, most importantly on when it's okay to agree to disagree.

I could go on and on about how great we are but the long and the short of it is ... seven years and I still feel like it's the beginning. That's something special.

I went through ALLLLLL my Facebook photos...we really don't have many together. I have tons of him and tons he's taken of me, but we really have to work on our couples' selfies.Here are a few of my favorites. Partly because of our ever-changing hairstyles and partly because we always look like we're having fun together.




No comments:

Post a Comment