Friday, 28 February 2014

Side tattoo update!


Full disclosure about these pictures: I curled my hair because I was suuuuuper bored after a long day off of reading blogs and watching trying to watch Wet Hot American Summer, a terrible excuse for a teen comedy. I've read on numerous "funny teen movie" lists that it is so hilarious bla bla bla and no. It was like if a group of 14 year old boys with no ideas ate a bunch of sugar and brainstormed stuff like
"...and then they're driving a motorboat and she like, takes off her jeans and then totally makes out with him, and then the guy falls into the water and they're like oops, and then there's suddenly a kid in the boat who saw them and then we'll show them throwing him out a moving van, and then ..." 
It SUCKS. I ended up shutting it off 2/3 of the way through.

I secretly hate that Grateful Dead poster above our bed but Ryan likes it and I haven't found anything to replace it with either so there it stays. The bed behind me is unmade and piled with (clean) laundry. And the reason I cropped all these selfies together was because right behind my butt in all of them is another mirror that was reflecting the toilet. You can see the top of it in each picture just behind my hip.

So I was trying to just take one nice photo of the second part of a three-part tattoo Monsieur Gerry Kramer (boss and friend) is doing for me. That thing is a full circle that ends on the top of my leg. We finished it in two sessions, and I tell you whut, the entire top of it was like murder. The third part of my tattoo is going to fill all that space between the other two ... it's gonna hurt soooooo muuuuuuuuuuuch boo hoo poor me.

It also sucks for him to tattoo me there because, being that I'm a lady with, how you say, an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face, getting a tattoo machine into that curve inward is tough. Plus the skin is all super stretchy there. Let's just say it's gonna be tough for both of us.

I don't know when that is happening but I'm not brave enough to even book myself an appointment yet. You guys, tattoos HURT. If you didn't know. Okay I'm rambling. Aaaaaaaaand end blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment