Tuesday, 11 March 2014

20 photos a day (photoheavy post)

I've been carrying my REAL camera around again. Photography is one of the things that can give me a new outlook on any blah day. Suddenly I'm finding interesting things around every corner where before it just looked grey and dull. I decided to try and take a minimum of twenty per day. They don't have to be amazing shots, there are no rules. There can be four photos of the same subject matter, they can be "from the hip" or purposeful, whatever I feel like doing. I just want to get back into the habit of shooting every day.

These are some of the photos I've taken in March. You can really get a sense of what my every day looks like in these pics. They are in chronological order too, you can almost see how my mood changed from sullen to cozy as time went on.


No comments:

Post a Comment