This is the first video that's made me literally laugh out loud in a long time.
- Holographic chocolate is a thing. (article)
- Nitt Witt Ridge, a trash-art house. (photos/blog post)
- You know who is an amazing person? Kristin. She's finally updated her blog.
- I like what Sophie has to say about the middle school leggings/school dress code conversation. (blog post)
- Check out this storm photo!
- It's cool to read about Suzy's experience with Hutterites. I grew up near a giant colony of Hutterites too. (blog post)
- This GIF accurately represents the show House. (gif)
- Using your middle name can make you feel smarter. (article)
- The last king of the American middlebrow. Alex Trebek. (article)
- Ken Kesey's son has a very interesting kickstarter!(interview)
- They're making a Corner Gas movie! (article)
- 90 facts about top TV shows that will blow your mind. (list)
- Clare is a 17 year old girl who was banned from her prom for "dressing provocatively" (blog post)
- Hiker's dog has best day of life for 5th day in a row. (blog post)
- Lynxs in Chernobyl! HI FLUFFY KITTIES! (article/video)
- Should paid "menstrual leave" be a thing? I'd take it! (article)
- When racism slips into everyday speech. (article)
- Tattoo artists against skin cancer. This is actually a pretty good idea! (blog post)
- A cat is a duck mom. Aw. (video)
Look at this gorgeous opal. I'm not normally a stones and gems kinda gal but this one looks like outer space.