Thursday, 3 July 2014

How I feel about having chronic plantar fasciitis in a photo.

This is my "feeling sorry for myself" face.


Just try and make me walk one extra kilometer out of the ordinary and the fasciae in my feet fucking flare up and my feet get weirdly swollen in the arches. It turns out I can't work 12 days in a row and then whisk myself away for a little adventure without suffering the consequences.

Ryan took this picture of me after I had a mini temper tantrum because I was sitting on the couch with my knees bent and my feet up on the edge (like a sitting up fetal position, kind of? You know what I mean?) but even that was making my feet hurt. So I was like "THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN SIT" all dramatically. And he took a picture.

When he showed me the picture I burst out laughing because, well, I look hilarious.

Anyway moral of the story is that even if your feet hurt you can still laugh at yourself when you sit like a noodle.


No comments:

Post a Comment