Saturday, 19 July 2014

How many tattoos do you have? Part five - some wheat




Well it's an upside down picture with armpit stubble but there's my wheat tattoo.


I got this one from Mason LaRose who works with me at Tattoo Zoo. He came to Victoria from Saskatchewan, which is right in the middle of the Canadian prairies for those of you who don't know your Canadian geography.

Mason's instagram name is "prairietats" , and one day we were talking and he asked me when I was gonna get my "prairie tat". (Because I'm from Alberta originally, also in the prairies.)

And thus, the wheat tattoo idea was born.

I got it during a slow day at work. One of the many perks of working in a tattoo shop, sometimes something like this just happens. It was a really quick little thing, maybe half an hour. And I love it!

Unfortunately it's on a part of my arm I can not see unless I'm looking in a mirror but that's what happens when you start running out of the best spaces. 


----------


Want to link up with my tattoo posts? Put up a picture of your tattoo on your own blog and tell us a little about it. Like I said in my first "how many tattoos do you have" post, I believe the more positive information out there about tattoos, the better.

LINK UP HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment