- Demon marks lay bare the twisted history of tattooing. (article)
- Chitchen Itza, Mexico in 1862, before excavation and restoration of the pyramids. (photo)
- Why Forbes' Best Jobs For Women list is ridiculous. (article)
- This is a really cool art installation. No pun intended. (photos/blog post)
- Why I use birth control: 11 women speak up. It's not always about sex. (blog post)
- Bloggers answer: how do you deal with leering? (survey)
- Have you read
JK Rowling'sI mean Rita Skeeter's update on Harry Potter and the gang? I signed up for Pottermore and got sorted into Ravenclaw which I actually feel is pretty apt. I'm no Griffendor, that's for sure. Although I was aspiring to Slytherin tbh. (article)
- Teen girl rebuilds car from scratch. (video)
- What would happen if all the bodies of water just disappeared? (xkcd article)
- What happened when parents gave their kid the woman's last name. (blog post)
- I loved this post on one blogger's free-range eggs. (blog post)
- 4 photographers snuck into Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch. (interview/photos)
- Courtney did a "how many tattoos do you have?" post! Yesss. (blog post)
And now for some sea life videos!
Amazing purple jelly sighting. It's actually a siphonophore. But still ... how is that a living creature?? Like ... where's the head or guts or anything??
A massive shark (probably) ate the missing great white. Yeah, I don't even want to try and imagine what ate a nine foot great white shark.
Giant undulating anchovy school. How cool would that be to swim through??!!