Sunday, 27 July 2014

Reading in 2014 - Book 24 - My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares

Oh hey, I just found out the lady who wrote this is the author of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants! I can totally see that, looking back.

Long story short, it's a romantic take on what would happen if reincarnation was real and if some people could remember every single life they'd lived. And then if one of those people totally fell in love with someone and kept finding them in each life and trying to be with them but they didn't remember and it kind of weirded them out.

This book was good. I enjoyed the story, the writing was good, the little historical details were interesting. Buuuut I'm not totally into reading romance tales. So for me it was a 7/10. Nothing against the author, I just wasn't that into all the "I love you forever" stuff. Still, if you get a chance to read this book, I say go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment