Okinawa Churaumi aquarium, 1981000 gallons of water.
I've noticed that in nearly every links post I do there's at least one article about drugs in there. I want to make it clear that I am not smoking the marijuana cigarettes or taking the LSDs or popping the ecstasies or whatever the kids are into these days. I just find the psychology behind drug use fascinating.
I'm pretty flipping straight-and-narrow these days tbh. I don't even drink alcohol anymore. Coffee is my drug! lol yeah I'm one of those weirdos now. Hey man, I'm high on life. And antidepressants I guess. That counts.
Annnnywayyys, here are some links.
- An author on why he doesn't italicize non-English words. (video)
- Snacks of the great scribblers. (infographic)
- What tattoos can teach us about modern fandom. (article)
- The truth about tripping: how psychedelics made a comeback. (article)
- The strange world of Baghdad's tattoo parlors. (article)
- Hilariously bizarre GIFs based on renaissance paintings. (gifs)
- Chris Pratt is the best. (photos)
- For the word/internet nerds! Are there internet dialects? (video)
- What the fuck is going on in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? (article) (movie spoilers)
- 1984 high school documentary about fashion. The most disturbing thing about this video is their teeth, wtf is happening at this school? (video)
- Peter Mendelslund on why some book covers work and others fail. (article)
- 100 actual titles of eighteenth century novels. What the? Some of these sound pretty readable. Some? Not so much. (list)