Unusually large dumbo octopus sighting.
Via Scientific American.
- I dressed like a goth, a party girl and a manic pixie dream girl. (blog post)
- I am the woman you laughed at on the internet. (article)
- Why do your fingernails grow faster than your toenails? (article)
- Eleanor Catton (author of The Luminaries, which is on my reading list right now!) wants to set up a grant to give writers time to read. Amazing. (article)
- Nude portraits ... where the photographer is nude, not the subject. (photos)
- The man who made off with John Updike's trash. (article)
- A hockey team will be wearing Seinfeld themed jerseys on November 16th. lol!!! (article)
- Books vs. Burgers. (infographic)
- How Ebola kills you. It's not the virus. (article)
- Have you ever heard of Stephanie Hodge? She was the female member of Jackass who got hurt so bad she had to quit. (article)
- A busy chai stand in India at 3:15 in the afternoon. I bet that chai is SO good. (video) (warning AUTOPLAY)
- A trove of diaries meant to be read by others. I think this is really cool! (article)
- What is your ACTUAL number one priority? (blog post)