Friday, 17 October 2014

honestly

I kind of hate having a blog but I don't know how else to keep it all. Stories, memories, bursts of inspiration, photos... what do blogless people do? Write in in a journal? Remember things with their brains? Do nothing and let it all pass them by?

I know I can't do nothing. I love writing and creating and documenting. And blogging is such a part of my every day routine at this point; I've been doing it for somewhere around eight years now. 

But I don't love it. I don't even like it that much. I don't have much to tell the world and I don't think I'm that interesting anyway. And honestly there is a lot to be said for having an air of mystery about you, not broadcasting every thought and event.

...says the girl who loves instagram and twitter.

Yeah.

I don't know what I'm saying. I wouldn't say I'm quitting but I do feel less like a "blogger" and  more like a person who hates being a smoker but continues because breaking the habit is too hard.

Blogger is a stupid word.

This is stupid.


No comments:

Post a Comment