Friday, 24 October 2014

How many tattoos do you have? Part nineteen - elbow flowers






I just got these on Sunday, as you probably saw if you follow me on instagram. Anyway I LOOOOVE them. Caroline, who I work with at Tattoo Zoo was nice enough to help me figure out how to fill one of the last spots on my arm.

*record scratch sound*
WAIT!! Both arms are basically full you guys, so weird. Oh my god. No more arm tattoos???!!!

Anyway ...

It was a really awkwardly shaped spot so we decided something organic like flowers would work best, and she is the master of the super traditional classy tattoo, so obviously we went for a classic flower design. I love the black leaves.


 "swellbow"/"hellbow"

Getting your elbow tattooed for the most part isn't as bad as you'd think it would be. To be honest it was mainly weird, every line felt completely different. Some bits I could feel in my fingers and some I could feel in my chest. I guess there are a lot of nerve endings in around the elbow! Surprisingly, the part that hurt the worst was that little third of a flower up beside the skull optical illusion, the furthest bit from my elbow. Bodies are so weird. 

I am so ridiculously happy with these little guys. They're beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment