Wednesday, 8 October 2014

the best gifts keep on giving

I was going to write a whole thing about my birthday but it was a boring read. I re-wrote it three times and it just got worse and worse. Who cares about what kind of cheesecake I ate or what rude thing someone said or bla bla bla, really all that matters is I spent time with loved ones.

Oh, and this.

This is pretty important.


I also got some Copic pens, I've been meaning to try them out for a long time but they are really expensive. (Nearly ten bucks per pen!!) And you have to get a lot of them to be able to really do anything good. So when I opened my present and found this ....


I couldn't wait to try them out. This was my first try, obviously, so it's not amazing but these turned out better than I expected them to.


I love gifts that you get to use beyond the day they are given to you. Experiences. Things you can use and will enjoy.

Like giant bags of candy with cute notes.



Anyway I'm 32 now so that's a thing. Anyone else there 32? Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment