Sunday, 16 November 2014

fight and bite



It's another Simpsons thingy. I put on a marathon of Undercover Boss (yes, I'm still on that) and found some reference online. I first sketched them out in pencil, and then went over it in ink.


Next I got out the old copic pens again and shaded some stuff, and added little details here and there.


It looked pretty good like that other than the too-dark flowers, but I still felt like drawing more, so I drew some flowers around it. I outlined them and shaded them in too, and then made a huge mistake by using the wrong shade in the cat while adding a shadow. Then I thought I could fix it by darkening the entire cat and ruined it. I got frustrated and rage quit without smoothing out the flowers. But the rest of it is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment