Thursday, 13 November 2014

It's getting silly.



coffeeee on Make A Gif

Oh I also went to Serious Coffee, that was my big outing for the day.

---


No idea why it's so fun to draw Simpsons characters lately...probably because they're easy and very recognizable so even if I mess up a bit you still know who it's supposed to be.

I have been couch-bound for two days, trying to heal my busted foot,watching shitloads of the reality show Undercover Boss and doodling, working on my NaNoWriMo novel and taking too many photos of the dog.

Because what else is there to do?

So I did a really rough sketch of Millhouse in front of a yin yang with some flowers that I might try to paint later. And then I got out my smaller sketchbook with better paper and did the Lenny and Carl and the Krusty the Clown in about a span of an hour or so. Now that I've discovered that I don't need to trace everything it's becoming more fun.

Who knew?



Learning is fun.


Aaaand yeah. I'm a nerd. Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment