Wednesday, 12 November 2014

na NO wrimo - as in I am falling behind horribly on my writing goals!

Today is my second day off in a row! And it couldn't have been timed better. I hurt my foot insanely bad on Saturday somehow. No idea what the hell happened but from Sunday to yesterday I couldn't walk on it without incredible amounts of pain. Like, if I hadn't gone through the whole "I think my foot is broken but the doctor says it's just plantar fasciitis" thing a few years ago I would have gone to the emergency room for an x-ray.

It hurt so bad I had to stop walking and go "FUUUUUUCK", gritting my teeth and shaking my fist at the sky every two or three minutes on my way to the bus stop on Monday morning. Okay no, I didn't really shake my fist but I did literally stop walking and swear out loud and probably looked like a crazy limpy bag lady or something. 

Today it's getting better...ish. I spent all day yesterday on the couch, mainly drawing that simpsons thing. That's the good thing about not being able to walk, you get some drawing done I guess.

I meant to work on my novel for National Novel Writing Month, and I did, I wrote a thousand words which sounds pretty good until you realize I'm probably about ten thousand words behind my goal. Shit. It's HARD to write a novel in a month.

(Duh)

I love their site for keeping track of it all though. Even when it looks like this. Woops.




Look how many words per day I have to write to finish on time! Yikes!!

I'm really behind. Maybe I should get to work on that instead of telling you about it here. Yeah. Here I come, fictional characters, let's get you time traveling. (It's a science fiction novel this time, neato!)



No comments:

Post a Comment