Wednesday, 26 November 2014

today's doodles



I totally hate that love potion thing, mainly because I just didn't have the right colors and instead of leaving it black or waiting until I had the right colors I tried to use what I had and totally wrecked it.

Today this is basically all I did, I had TV on in the background and barely looked up from my sketchbook. And then this evening when Ryan and I took Tank for a walk I had a full-on panic attack, so I don't know if I was subconsciously trying to keep my brain distracted all day because I could feel it coming on or what.

But yeah so I just took an ativan, so it'll be bedtime in like four minutes. Fun fact, my computer is trying to get me to change the word "ativan" to "Vatican". That reminds me of another thing I drew yesterday. The hand is totally messed up but I think it's funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment