Friday, 12 December 2014

How many tattoos do you have? Part twenty six - geometric eyes tiger




This weirdo was done by Kyle Carter a couple years ago when he worked at Tattoo Zoo. I love this one. It's so crazy and yet still really traditional looking at the same time.

I'm not sure what drugs Kyle was on (haha) but he started painting a bunch of really strange cats and things like this and I just loved them. I had a gap right in my elbow "ditch" (the bendy bit opposite your elbow) and yeah, like most of my tattoos this one doesn't really have much more of a story. I liked the painting and got the tattoo.

This thing HURT of course, but it was a pretty quick one, it only took just over an hour I think so I survived. I had some trouble healing parts of it, and never ended up getting it touched up, but eh, that's the way it goes in the ditch. It still looks fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment