Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Just wondering...do you need a throw pillow with an octopus on a skull on it or anything? Maybe some stickers?

http://www.redbubble.com/people/novarella/works/13228023-lil-octopus?p=throw-pillow

Right? Right? This'll class up the joint fo' sho'.


I felt like I needed a place to sell artwork. Ugh ugh UGH I hate saying "artwork", I swear I'm not so pretentious to think that what I have been drawing is fine art. It's doodles and sketches and learning how to turn an idea into a thing.

So I opened an online store, because it feels like the next right step. People have been sending me messages being all like "omg I would totally buy that thing" and I'm like "...okay then, here you go".

It would be amazing if you could help me out, buy some stuff, whatever. Real talk, I did the math on my student loans recently and it's freaking me out how much longer I'm going to be paying those bitches off. Literally twelve more years at this rate. So I'd like to be able to have a few sources of income, maybe I can up my monthly payments and cut down the time a bit. I can't imagine being 44 and still paying for a degree in Hispanic studies from my mid-twenties. That's horrifying.

I made most of the stuff only into three dollar stickers, and a couple are available in prints or ... a pillow? hahaha too weird. Oh and also a phone case. Because why not?

http://www.redbubble.com/people/novarella/shop/iphone-cases?ref=artist_shop_product_refinement


This is what I have up there so far. And I will update you all on the blog whenever I add something new. 


http://www.redbubble.com/people/novarella/shop/stickers?ref=artist_shop_product_refinement






No comments:

Post a Comment