Friday, 16 January 2015

How many tattoos do you have? Part thirty one - RAAR wolf



This little fucker was totally a spontaneous awesome tattoo that both me and the other guy who worked at Tattoo Zoo decided to get at the same time, picked out of a book of amazing flash. We match! They were done by Cody Walsh (that instagram is more photos of him doing illegal things and/or his butt than tattoos but whatevs).

I can't remember why, maybe I had to be somewhere, but we were in kind of a rush to finish mine and he did the thing, including stenciling the wolf and drawing on the lettering and stars in under 35 minutes. It was crazy. Fastest tattoo ever.

Here are the pics I found from when we got them done. We didn't want the exact same thing so my co-worker got a moon and I got the RAAR. 



No comments:

Post a Comment