Saturday, 24 January 2015

How many tattoos do you have? Part thirty two - C'S GET DEGREES



This one. Ha. I got it after receiving my diploma in the mail from the University of Victoria. I think a lot of people get the wrong idea about this, I didn't get Cs. In fact, I was nearly a straight A student.

My reasoning for this tattoo is more to remind myself that anybody can get a degree. You don't need brains or money even. You can get loans and coast by and still have the exact same qualifications I do. Nobody cares, unless you're going to grad school afterwards, nobody will ever look at how well you did in those classes.

You know?

Nobody is better than anybody else. Not to not be intimidated by people because of where they are in their lives. Anybody can get anywhere with the right circumstances.

My boss, Gerry Kramer did this one. Yes. I have a LOT of tattoos from that guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment