This was one of those things where I saw it on Reddit and laughed out loud for like five minutes, and then showed Ryan and he didn't think it was funny at all. Come on though. COME ON. It's hilarious.
- I'm pretty into this tetris dress. (shopping)
- Suzy says what I was thinking about the "slap her" video. (blog post)
- Mice really do like to run on wheels. (article)
- A little reminder of why bears are not to be fucked with. (photo of a dead bear's paw)
- Of course I'd like this blog. Springfield Punx. (blog)
- Sapiosexuality is the new online dating buzzword and it annoys the everloving crap out of me. (article)
- Alcoholic wine-flavored ice cream exists. (blog post)
- It's an online spirograph. Yay! (website)
- I really want this black metal snowman patch. Sold out right now though. (shopping)
There's some strong language at the end of the last video, consider yourself warned, lol.