Saturday, 3 January 2015

My Simpsons obsession

What the fuck is going on with me? I'm mad with Simpsons fever and I can't stop. In the past month or so I've gotten a Bart Simpson patch for my jacket, a Bart t-shirt, I found some bootleg Simpsons pens and pencils at a dollar store, Ryan gave me a Millhouse patch for Christmas and my dad and step-mom got me a Simpsons drawing book too! Which is only fueling the fire...because I can't stop drawing Simpsons characters.



It started before I got the book, you may remember these little guys:


Okay that last one is by no means a "little guy". I actually surprised myself with that one, it was the AHA moment, like "oh wait, I can totally make cool things all by myself" moment.

And now, after I bought myself a bunch of Faber Castell markers and got some Copics for Christmas It's out of control! And I feel like I am only just beginning. I still have to learn how to paint, after all.



Any of you out there have an unexplained obsession as weird as constantly drawing Simpsons' characters 24/7?



No comments:

Post a Comment