Wednesday, 18 February 2015

How many tattoos do you have? Part thirty four - necker cube



This tattoo was my second tattoo ever. Wait, I think I can dig up an old photo of me with this as my only visible tattoo...


Oh frizzy new white girl dreadlocks. You'll look better after a few years, I promise.


I've been doodling these cubes in my notebooks since I was about ten years old. And...I don't know, I just like them. I got this at what is now called Immaculate Concept in Calgary Alberta, back then it was called Symbols of Strength. The guy who did it is no longer a tattooer from what I could Google, so I don't know what that means, but I remember people gathering around while I had this done, and watching, which makes me think either he was a new hire or an apprentice.

Anyway that was almost ten years ago and it still looks great so whatever.

And that was the beginning of my optical illusion tattoo arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment