Friday, 22 May 2015

How many tattoos do you have? Part 39 - bulldog skull



Hey I got a new tattoo today!!! :)

Last Saturday I said to my tattoo shop boss Gerry "Hey can I have a tattoo?" And he said yes and that was that. I texted him some bulldog skull photos and wrote myself into the schedule.

It's on the inside of my leg beside my knee, and took just over an hour to do. Gerry drew it with a little pinwheel flower/mandala type thing beside it, but I had my heart set on jamming it into this tiny space between a bunch of other tattoos, so we ended up just doing the skull on its own with some pretty hot pink around the edges.

I love it!!



Don't worry, Tank is actually really far away from my fresh tattoo, my leg is up on a chair and it took me like 15 tries to get this photo with them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment