No idea why it's taken me half the month to put together a decent links list. I guess there's not much out there on the internet. JK I think I've just been busier than usual. Anyway here's some stuff.
- A reminder that your instagram photos aren't really yours. Somebody else can steal them and sell them for $90 000. (article)
- 27 times Karl Pilkington perfectly summed up everything. (buzzfeed thing)
- 24 steps to living your best life as told by Liz Lemon. (buzzfeed thing)
- True story: my son has Down syndrome. (interview)
- hahaha vs hee hee hee (article)
- A "raunchy R-rated roundtable" with Amy Schumer, Lena Dunham, Ellie Kemper, Kate McKinnon, Gina Rodriguez and Tracee Ellis Ross. (article)
- Moose family has the best day ever. (video/article)
- Family cleans house, finds pet tortoise missing since 1982. (article)
- It was called fashion, look it up. (photos)
- Don't be commatose. A quick guide to using commas. (article)
- How the bicycle liberated Victorian women and kickstarted American feminism. (article)
- I've posted about them before but for real, give my cousin's band INFILM a listen. She's the singer. (music)
This video had me laughing my butt off one evening this week. Pete Holmes is my new favorite comedian right now. And who doesn't love a Ben Schwartz? And that is a SPOT ON Jon Krasinski impression!