Wednesday, 10 June 2015

New drawings!


This one is one of those drawings you can continue fussing with forever but I've decided it's done. I am most definitely going to use more ink and watercolor paper in the future, it was so much fun to make!

---


 

This one and the next one are fun, because I just now realized I can draw teeth! haha I love this new feeling of "oh yeah, I can draw that thing I like all by myself!"



---

All these next ones were lined in one day about three weeks ago. Sometimes I'm in a creating mood and sometimes I'm in a finishing mood, if that makes sense. They are two very different feelings.



---

I really like doing these upside down face things. You haven't seen the last of this idea, I tell you hhwat.


---

I had a nap on Saturday afternoon after work that ended up being about four hours long. I got up and ... stayed up until 4am watching The Office (American version) and finishing up some drawings, including this one. When I posted it on instagram my sister thought it said "meth".


---

I was seriously mad at myself after I started coloring this one, I thought I ruined it with the serious ugly color combination. But now that it's finished I quite like it. It's super weird.


---

I am quite proud of this one, I think it turned out rather attractive. And you bet your butts you'll see more dots in my drawings again, I forgot how pretty they are.

Buy it here. 

---

Ooops, just realized I haven't added this one to my shop yet! Adding it to my to-do list.

---

I decided to have a giveaway on my drawing instagram account Never_See_Them_Fing. It would be awesome if some of you could pass this along. I thought more people would be into it but I only have like 4 entries so far. Not that it really matters, but the whole point was to get more followers/drum up some interest in my Etsy shop/make me feel like a worthwhile human being (kidding, so kidding). I'm going to post about it again soon on the instagrams and the tweets.



What have you made lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment