Tuesday, 7 July 2015

How many tattoos do you have? Part forty one - alien Mr. Burns

YES I GOT A SIMPSONS TATTOO FINALLY

This thing is still healing but I couldn't wait to write about it.

A long time ago (I don't know, five years ago or something) Chris Hold was an apprentice at Tattoo Zoo. Now he's a fucking big shot tattoo man in Vancouver. He came back to his roots for a little visit a week and a bit ago and I was lucky enough to find some time with him.

This is on the inside side of my right knee. No idea why the colors in this picture are so washed out, bad bedroom lighting I guess. Trust me, it's amazing and vibrant.


Here's a couple photos of the terrible bruise I got. There is something about certain tattooers and my thighs that equal insane bruising. Hey at least you can see the colors better in these pics.

Gross!!

"Don't be afraid!" YEAHHHHHHHH 


No comments:

Post a Comment