Friday, 24 July 2015

wow

So finding time to write blog posts is difficult sometimes. I have a lot of balls in the air at the moment, but I still have all the good intentions of telling you all about going to a music festival last weekend. That was already five days ago! What the?

I have Sunday off, maybe that'll be the day I take some computer time. I can't believe I live in a world where it takes me a week to blog about something.


This is my new dayplanner from Ban.do. It kind of says it all. 

Please don't forget about me, blog friends! I'm doing my best!

I have been more into Twitter lately though, it's easy to use on the bus or on my breaks at work. Check me out at @novaisawesome, I mainly RT things I find especially hilarious, but I also read and respond to my internet buddies. 







No comments:

Post a Comment