Friday, 7 August 2015

PRINTS FOR SALE $5-$15

You heard those prices. Totally affordable weird art for your house or office. Or home office. Or is there such a thing as an office home? Because these would be perfect there.


There are these guys for $15 each. They are 22 x 30cm (8.5 x 12-ish inches)



Then there are these smaller dudes for $10 each. They're all different sizes.




And last but not least, the Fuck Off prints are only $5 because it looks like the scanner found a bunch of pencil lines I didn't quite erase. It's not like it's extremely noticeable but you can totally see it.


See what I mean? 

Everything is printed on high quality glossy paper and yeah. I don't know what else to say. They're prints. I ship worldwide. Oh, and every sale helps me be that much more able to survive while going to school this fall.

And you are my best friend.

Yes, you.

And you sure look pretty today.

And um, I really like your personality. 

So yeah.

Here's a link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment