Monday, 19 October 2015

a little better and a deadly rap battle

Yesterday I was feeling good enough to draw a bunch of things and go to the grocery store voluntarily so things are looking up! I am rather proud of this Father Time vs the Grim Reaper I did in my sketch book.




My friend Corey pointed out that it looks like they're having a rap battle so yes. They're having a rap battle. As you can probably tell, we've been working on lighting/tones/highlights/shadows in my life drawing class. So it looks like my brain was paying attention on Thursday even though I was spiraling down into myself or whatever the heck was going on there.

Today I have a couple meetings that are keeping the anxiety levels up a little bit but other than that I'm doing much better.




No comments:

Post a Comment