- You know the videos of Where the Hell is Matt? He is even more awesome than I thought!
- You can travel through the deserted town of Okuma, Fukushima on Google Street View. Go see.
- The amazing Hook Island sea monster photos.
- A couple piano-playing travelers improvise together. (video)
- Just a pretty necklace.
- On a plate - a fantastic comic about social privelage.
- 90 year human life laid out visually.
- The eternal allure of Sunset Strip groupies. Related: all the issues of STAR magazine.
- Orphaned raccoon thinks it's a dog.
- Read movie scripts here! Here's Trainwreck.
- Music to make you feel nostalgic about any year.
- DIY screen printing kit. Drool.
- Be a creator, not a critic.
- Anatomy of a monologue joke.
- 5 scary stories by badass women writers.
- I love a good list of famous people rejection letters.
- All of these shirts make me laugh!
- I think it's hilarious how Batman obsessively labeled his gadgets in the 1960s.
- Kevin McAlister 25 years later OMG hahaha (video)
1. Sesame credit. This is REAL and holy shit, the Chinese government is brilliantly evil for coming up with this.I think it is important to spread the word about this before it becomes mandatory. Because ... wow.
2. This Simpsons intro is the most disturbing thing I've watched in a long time. I am warning you it is horrifyingly gory and awful, based off the movie You're Next which I will never watch after seeing this.
I watched this unprepared and it made me feel weird for days. That being said, I wasn't expecting an actual terrifying video when I watched it but you are, so maybe it'll be different for you. Good luck!