This is what I do with a week off of work?
Anyway here are some links because I need to stop it with the goofy art project for a few minutes.
- Is Empty Nose Syndrome real?
- The secrets to handling passive aggressive people.
- A mile-long wooden xylophone that plays Bach when you roll a ball down it
- My new favorite Etsy shop at the moment.
- The Voyeur's Motel. Yikes.
- Extinct Siberian "unicorn" may have lived among humans.
- JOURNALLING GOALS OMG SO BEAUTIFUL
- People taking instructions too literally.
- This dog remembers a door being there.
- Why does time fly as we get older?
- Every time I rinse a spoon. It's a guaranteed wet t-shirt around my stomach.
I also just really wanted to share this photo of me lying in a beach fort because I never go to the beach even though I'm literally on an island which is just dumb. And it's funny because it looks roomy in there but I actually barely had room to do that super sexy pose. And I was worried about spiders the entire time.
Little thought-of fact for you all: giant spiders really love rocky beaches. But logic tells me that if you lay on some logs over top of the rocks you are perfectly safe from said spiders. And who cares about your purse, it can just fill up to the brim with rock spiders, just lay it down sideways on the ground. Whatever.
Ah, so comfortable.