Tuesday, 19 July 2016

Dream vs. Reality



There was a wall of spiderwebs in my path. I bravely pinched strands and pushed them aside, but they twisted together and formed two thick ropes of sticky spider-infested web, one on either side. And then I tripped. I fell into one of the web ropes, and to the side of the path into some bushes. It wrapped around me. I was completely stuck in the disgusting trap I had created. The spiders bit my entire body. People walked by as I screamed for help with amused looks on their faces. Nobody helped me.

I finally struggled out and an old lady laughed at me and asked me if a spider bit my vagina.



Hey, not a coincidence that I had this dream while struggling with some depression and a fuckload of anxiety, huh?



(I am fine)




No comments:

Post a Comment