Monday, 25 July 2016

How many tattoos do you have? Part forty two - head tattoo


Rather than chopping away at the side of my head with a dollar store razor I treated myself to a real fancy straight razor shave at Victory Barber and Brand. It was like going to a spa. I really wish I could get girl haircuts at a barber shop, they get right to it and you don't have to be all ... girly? There was good music, a comfortable atmosphere and everything is just, I don't know, classy in there.

I was honestly more nervous about the shave than the tattoo, probably because I didn't really know what to expect. It was fine. There was a lot of steam and hot towels and manly smells happening, but it was quick and painless.



I asked Tami for a non-floral mandala, just lines, geometric, simple. She nailed it. I wore an earplug and just zoned out while getting tattooed and it was REALLY easy.  I was expecting the worst and was very pleasantly surprised with how little it hurt. Around the front it was a tiny bit worse but really not bad.


I posted these pictures on Instagram and Facebook, and the next night my grandma called me from Calgary and said I looked like I needed some attention, which I can't stop laughing about. GRANDMA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment